I mean if a yoga instructor is drinking that, it's gotta be something good or maybe weird.
I love me some green juice. This is what I like in mine, it's not as bad as it sounds..
- Green Apple
- Sometimes I cheat and add pineapple or mango (I like it sweet)
- Improves Energy Levels
- Able to consume a wide variety of produce
- Assimilate nutrients faster
- Promotes alkalinity – shifts body from acidic to alkaline
- Youthful appearance, smoother skin
- Encourages weight loss/control
- Allows for efficient elimination
These benefits are most prominent when we stick to an ALL GREEN Juice or Mixed Juice. This means that your juice mostly consists of green veggies and a bit of fruit.
Sugars are still recognized as sugar in the body, so try to keep the proportion of veggies to fruit 5:1 to keep those benefits in check.
I've asked a few of our yogis what they put in theirs. Here's what they told me:
Lindsey's exploding green juice usually consists of: 1 veg, 1 fruit, cinnamon, and flax.
- Usually Spinach or Kale is the green and both have very huge benefits to the body.
- Flax seeds
- Chia Seeds
- milk of choice
- e3live brainon Supreme (Blue Algae)