Position: YOGALIFE Community lead
What We're Looking For:
- Understands & Practices Yoga
- 2 years of customer service experience
- Strong work ethic and habits
- Problem Solver
- Customer focused: Serving with respect, compassion and a sense of humour
- Retail knowledge and experience preferred
- Ability to multi-task and function in a fast paced environment
- Motivator & Team player
- Technical Skills in:
- Video Editing
- Square Space Website Editing
- Photo Editing
- Basic Graphic Design
Goals & Job Description
- Champion Yogalife culture by upholding the company’s core values and leading by example
- Promote Yogalife Community
- Schedule consultations with new and existing members to help guide their practice, and offer support and encouragement
- Establish external relationships/partnerships to collaborate with in Edmonton.
- Karma Yoga Program - this includes finding and developing relationships with the Charities & Communities we support, informing and educating our Karma Teachers & overall community about the cause, scheduling quarterly charities and coordinating any events with them.
- Seek out opportunities to expand the Yogalife Culture & community
- Develop a Yogalife Brand Ambassador program.
- Communicate & develop content that our community wants to be part of or involved in or read about.
- Email Campaigns to focused clientele or groups to engage them in conversation / involvement through yoga or community events / activities
- Brainstorm & Execute events or social gatherings to bring the community together.
- Work with Yogalife Teachers and GSRs to cultivate a thriving & connected community.
- Develop Promotional & Marketing Content