GUEST SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
PART or full TIME • botH LOCATIONs
Guest Service Representative – evenings & weekends • Yogalife Studios South OR North
AVAILABILITY NEEDED: WEEKDAYS AT SOUTH 8AM - 4PM WEEKNIGHTS 4PM - 11PM & WEEKENDS 7AM - 7PM
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
At least 2 years of customer service experience
Must fit Yogalife culture!
Customer focused; Serving with compassion, respect and a sense of humour
Dependable, Accountable and responsible
Proactive problem solver
Ability to keep cool and collected in fast pace environment
Professional, polite and friendly
Extremely Comfortable with computers & software
Willingness to learn all the things about Yogalife
- Champion Yogalife culture by upholding the company’s core values and leading by example
- Give exceptional guest experience to all guests
- Champions studio cleaning and learns all the operational software at Yogalife.
- Responsible for conducting tours and rate presentations
- Assist new and current students with memberships, classes, teachers, schedules and overall yoga etiquette
- Regular Yoga Practice.
- Complete new member paperwork and enter into database
- Assist Guest Service Representatives as needed
- Promote Yogalife community.
- Support all client retention activities– first month to membership conversion.
- Coordinate with GSR trainer for sales techniques and in service videos.
- Keep track of performance & submit report to Management
Please fill out our application form. We do not accept paper resumes.