Inspired to create some nourishment in my life and to have a healthy lunch after a 5 day juice cleanse.
Hi, my name is Caren and I don't cook. Or I hardly ever do anyway. I am the type to whip a salad together or I have very wonderful amazing friends who keep me fed. But there have been some shifts in life and there's so much inspiration in this world to keep us thriving and moving forward. So here's one step for me... Made a quick lunch today and it was delicious! Just wanted to share...
Roasted Cauliflower & Quinoa.
- 1 head of cauliflower
- salt & pepper
- half a lemon
- balsamic vinegar
- a cup of quinoa or more if you want
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. Break the cauliflower into florets and spread them onto a baking sheet or pan.
3. Squeeze lemon juice and add salt and pepper all over, option to drizzle olive oil as well.
4. Throw it in the oven for about 15 minutes or until starting to brown.
5. Boil quinoa in a pot and let the water be soaked up into the grains.
Once everything is ready, plate it and drizzle balsamic vinegar on top. Et Voila, c'est fini.
Easiest and most delicious thing I've made and it took me no time at all!
Enjoy : )